Improve Your Business Today
Here’s how The Advisory Network for Small Business will help your business over the course of a year.
- An improved business poised for greater growth potential and profits.
- A roadmap to help chart the course of your continued improvement.
- Executive contacts that you can call on beyond the one-year mark.
- A deeper understanding of your business, complete with processes, budgets and strategies that will drive continued success well into the future.
Building the Roadmap
Comprised of successful business owners, entrepreneurs and corporate executives in fields such as consultancy, banking, wealth management, law and accounting, our advisory boards harness the power of experience and provide your business with subject-matter experts. These experts will identify areas for growth and will aid you in implementing a plan for continued and lasting success. By providing critical support in necessary disciplines such as marketing, human resources, finance, strategic planning and more, our advisory boards help tailor customized plans so that your small business will make a leap in growth and revenue.
Working with ANSB
- Consult with an ANSB board member to outline and discuss your specific business needs and goals.
- A dedicated advisory team with four or more subject-matter experts will be selected based on your needs.
- Over the course of a year, your board will meet with you seven times in person or video conference to discuss your plan and track progress.
- Once a quarter, you will meet with your advisory board and mentor, preferably in person or video conference, for deeper analysis.
- In between those quarterly meetings, you will meet with your advisory board by video conference to discuss your progress and answer questions.
- One-on-one meetings with a member of your advisory board to discuss specific initiatives related to their area of expertise.
- Expand your professional network through your advisory board for continued development.
Meet Our Advisors
Click on an image to view the complete board member bio.
Business Banking Sales Strategy Specialist
M & T Bank
Private Client Advisor
Bank of America Private Bank
Significant Business Results LLC
CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann
President and CEO
Communications Services & Support
Marketing, Print Services
DJS Associates, Inc.
Independent Consultant & Former Director
Wharton Small Business Development Center